Saturday 8 November 2014

What I wore to LFDW '14.



Hey guyss,
How's the weekend going? Great I trust :-) So I promised to put a post up on what I wore to the Lagos Fashion and design week a couple of days ago and here it is.

DAY 1,
I decided to pull off a rather simple Gatsby inspired look. It was the first day so this was a no drama recipe Lol.  I wore a white pair of jeans, not ripped this time and a white shirt as well, though simple I chipped in some details here and there, a Black and white pair of patent correspondents, typically 20s, a sleeve garnet, an oversized velvet Bowtie and a boater Hat.


Photocredit - For Style Sake.
DAY 3,
Colours. Lol Day 3 was the day I said there were colours and prints everywhere in my last post, by coincidence maybe, anyway I didn't wanna do the conventional print shirt and shorts or pant trousers only so I used a blazer with it as well, Off white with a lapel pin having some sort of connection with the colours of my print shirt y'know, a dull green pair of pant trousers, brown shoes and aviator shades, trendy stuff. So yeah I wore prints like many other people but I wasn't looking like the many other people.

That felt good ;-)
Photocredit - Dola Posh.

Day 4,
Today was the grand finale and well everybody was looking great, out to impress! I was thinking dapper so I appeared dapper Lol. Three piece today. My outfit was a navy blue double breasted blazer with gold buttons, part of why i went with brown shoes and the hat, every detail matters, even the buttons, grey pants and waist coat, with wine details, the tie, pocket square and lapel pin. Didn't really feel like wearing my hat so I had it in hand and I prefer carton brown shoes with Navy blue any day so yeah!


Photocredit - Dola Posh






Day 2 is missing here because I came terribly late and it was off to the show immediately I got there so I didn't have the time to take a picture :-( . It was my most casual day anyway but well i have a picture with Kachi (www.blackfabulousity.com) so maybe that'll do. The tee is giddi mint, a tweed blazer with a lapel pin, faded grey jeans with brown boots, a brown hat with a really wide brim but somehow Kachi's brim was wider lol.





 I'll just drop a picture with my friends from Ghana as well, I'll let you be the judge of their fashion sense.

So thanks sooo much for reading guys :-D, Feel free to drop a comment on what you think, what you'd rock or what you wont. Have a lovely day :-)


 








12 comments:

  1. D outfits for day 1 and 4 are my favourite...love d tie and d blue blazer...dis is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Day 3 is beautiful. Love the colour combInation. Day 4 .. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole ensemble for days 3 and 4 are spot on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw on you all of these days and thought to myself "who is this guy" I was impressed. Slayyer!!!

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did the damn thang on all the days!! LOVE EM! My Ghana people looking good too. Great shoes! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah they did! Thank you May :-)

    ReplyDelete